- - Clear and precise sound
- - Use for TV and HiFi device
- - Can block interference for up to 300 feet
- - You won't even notice them hanging on your head.
- - Sound depending on the distance of the using device
- - The auto shut off feature may be more of a nuisance than a great feature
For less than a $100 it’s gonna be hard for you to find a better sounding pair of wireless headphones. They offer enough comfort, are very user-friendly and easy to use that it would be a shame not to try them. One of the things that you’ll like about the RS120 that it is very detail orientated and it will probably leave you in awe after you open the pack. From various adapters to long lasting batteries and a simple method of charging, this pair of headphones has it all. Here are some of the key points to consider before purchasing the Sennheiser RS120.
- Wireless : One of the rare wireless headphones with such a simple way of charging.
- Light : You will not even notice them hanging on your head.
- Comfortable : Different padding results with more comfort.
- Top notch sound quality : Clear and precise sound that doesn’t go too heavy on the bass.
- Transmitter base is also a battery charger
- Built-in volume control : Located on the left earpad.
- Volume and tuning controls are placed too close : Both of them on your left earpad
- Not the best environment sound protection
Learn more about Sennheiser RS120 Pro
Sennheiser has thought about everything when designing the Sennheiser RS120 model and that’s probably why they’re one of the best headphones under $100. It’s all about the details and what’s more detailed than the set of plug-in adapters that come with these headphones. You will be able to use the basic right and left RS adapter as well as the single input adapter for computer usage or the gold plated adapter for your receiver.
Charging the headphones is very simple. You just need to place them on their base and check if the red charging indicator is on. On the bottom of the base you can select between three different channels in order to avoid static or interference while charging. Simplicity is also one of the reasons why they’re in the group of best wireless headphones under $100.
When you look at the headphones you will notice that there’s an on and off button on the right earpad and a volume control and tuning option on the left earpad. Tuning is a very important feature if you want to get the best signal between the base and the headphones.
The Sennheiser RS120 model is so functional that it has a built in auto shutdown mode, which activates 3-4 minutes after no audio is recorded. This comes in handy when you sleep during your movie and there’s nobody to wake you up.
There were lots of complaints about a his while using the Sennheiser RS120 model, but there is a simple way to avoid this. Just turn up the volume on your source device to the max and adjust the volume scrolling the volume button on your headphones.
It’s true that the Sennheiser RS120 is some of the best headphones under $100, but they may not be that comfortable for long periods of time. They are very comfortable, but there are better solutions on the market if this is your priority. One cool thing connected with their design are the high quality materials used for padding of the earphones and the headband. It is very possible that they will never wear off
Video Sennheiser RS120 Review
The Sennheiser RS120 literary offer top quality for low price. Some of the most important things when choosing the perfect wireless set of headphones for your needs are endurance and ease of usage. This model has them both. They’re a smart solution for people in the music industry, gamers and tech savvy individuals.
If you like a wireless headphones for watching tv, let’s check top 5 best wireless headphones for tv at here.