The Sennheiser HD 280 Pro is considered as one of the best headphones under $100 available on the market. These headphones have originally been created for professionals in the music industry. The set of features that they possess makes them a perfect solution for long studio recording sessions and days filled with hours of gaming. When you combine the affordable price tag and the high quality that they provide it seems to be tough not to buy the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro.
- Accurate and clear : You will always hear every detail and it will come to you with no delay
- Clean performance : Impeccable end result thanks to high quality audio drivers
- Full frequency range : It complements the clean performance
- Very comfortable : You will not notice that several hours have passed since you’ve put the HD 280 Pro on
- Durable : High quality production of all elements and design that suit your everyday needs
- Reduced ambient noise : No need to turn off your cell
- Lack of detachable cable : The biggest issue that Sennheiser faces with this item, but the level of comfort that they provide makes up big time
- Maybe too professional for some users : Some of you probably don’t even need sound as clean as this
More details Sennheiser HD 280 Pro?
One of the best things that the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro provides is the ultimate comfort that you get while undergoing long studio sessions or you just play your favorite game for the whole day. This is one of the biggest problems for people that need to keep their headphones on during the day and the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro is doing a great job overcoming it.
The quality of the sound is probably the second most important thing when you start reviewing this item. It is highly influenced by the audio drivers installed and one thing is certain when it comes to this. You will not get the loudest possible headphones by purchasing Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, but they sure produce clear and accurate sound.
The design team behind Sennheiser HD 280 Pro mixed tons of low-end frequencies and an impedance of 64 Ohms in order to achieve such a quality sound. The end result is a high quality and clear sound with a smaller velocity.
All of this wouldn’t be possible if there wasn’t a set of high quality audio drivers that go as a part of the whole package. Great number of other headphone sets get everything right, but fail in this more technical and software oriented department. That’s not the case with HD 280 Pro and that is probably one of the main factors why they’re one of the best headphones under $100.
Video Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Review
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro provides comfort and high sound quality that will allow you to endure through long studio recording sessions. Because of their price range they’re also a great solution for gamers and people that just need to keep their headphones on during most of the day. Although you will not get a blasting sound out of the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro it is still a clear and precise audio backed up by top notch drivers.