|Sennheiser Momentum In – Ear Headphones||Sound Quality||
|Reviewed by: Anh Vu||Design||
|Published on: March 18, 2015||Confortable||
It should be important to understand that there are two types of Sennheiser Momentum In – Ear Headphones. One can be used for Android devices while the other type can be used for Apple devices. Obviously, you should purchase the one that can be used for the type of device that you need. Both models have the same price they just offer different ways on how they can work with the device that you have.
It can be expected that even though these headphones are similar to the other earphones produced by Sennheiser, this is simpler in terms of design. The colors are not a bit subdued as compared to the other headphones but it is still easy to see and its design can be easily appreciated as well. It has been said that they can sound differently depending on the type of songs that you usually listen to. If you are a music enthusiast or if you are searching for affordable headphones you can use, checking out what these headphones can offer will be helpful for you.
- Bold yet Simple Design : Although it may not be as striking as the other in ear headphones, this can be very useful because this looks nice.
- Mic Noise Cancellation : Listening to the songs that you would love to listen to can be very good with the use of these headphones. You can focus on listening to the songs that you love without worrying about getting distracted with the other noise that you will hear.
- Great Sound : A lot of people have commented that although this is not as expensive as the others, this can produce great sound although like mentioned earlier, it will depend on the type of songs that will be heard.
- Discerning Left and Right Earbuds : It can be hard to discern at times which one is the right earbuds from the left because you are not quite sure about what you can possibly get. You can easily check out the left earbuds from the right by just trying to see the symbol displayed at the back of each earbud. The right earbud has an R at the back while the left one has three dots available.
- Lightweight : Some earbuds can make it very hard to listen because they are usually very heavy so you would need to remove them after some time. With this lightweight earbuds, you can listen to it for a long period of time.
- Very Long Cable : Although it can also be considered a positive that this comes with long cables, this can be hard to use when it is too long and cannot be adjusted.
- Earbuds Keep Falling Off : If you would like earphones that will stay on your ear despite the various activities that you have to do, these headphones may not be the right one for you as they can fall off.
What’s In The Box
It has been said that this does not come with the typical accessories that you will find in ear phones but you can expect that this comes with two pairs of ear tips that you can use depending on the size of the ear phones that you are going to place on your ears. This can be pretty low considering that other brands can offer more than 3 eartips sizes.
It also comes with a compact zip up case that comes with a removable cradle. This makes it very easy to bring around. It also houses the ear phones well so worrying about how this can be transported will not be an issue. Aside from those items though, you will not get anything else.
Sennheiser Momentum In – Ear Headphones Connectivity
Like mentioned earlier, these headphones have two offerings. One can be used for Android devices while the other one can be used for Apple devices.
The one for Android comes with IEG (In Ear Galaxy Controls). A single click can be used to play songs, pause or to call someone else. Double clicking can refer to changing to the next song while triple clicking can be used to skip the last song. The volume control and the microphone work well with the Android phone as long as the headphones are fully supported by the phone.
When it comes to the Sennheiser Momentum for Apple devices, it can easily be used to connect to Applem iOS in line microphone. It can also be connected to the remote control which makes it easy to adjust the volume with a few clicks, skip songs and even make calls with ease.
Video Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Review
You can be sure that overall; you will become impressed with what Sennheiser Momentum In Ear Headphones has to offer. Whether you are going to use this for your Android or Apple device, you can use this for your listening pleasure. It can help provide the type of bass that you need but not so much that the bass will overpower everything else. You can hear songs clearly and the microphone feature makes it easy to use for a wide range of activities.