|Grado Prestige Series SR80e Headphones||Sound Quality||
|Reviewed by: Anh Vu||Design||
|Published on: Mar 30, 2016||Confortable||
The search for the right headphones is never easy. There is always a big chance that you will come across a lot of brands and styles that will supposedly give you what you need. If in case you are having a hard time choosing, you can narrow down your search by knowing what your preference is.
If you are still having a hard time with making a choice, perhaps you can check out Grado Prestige Series SR80e. This is an open back headphone that has been released after the SR80i. Get to know more about these headphones as you read on.
A few things about Grado Prestige Series SR80e
Design and Fit
When it comes to the design of the headphone, you can expect that this is an on ear style headphones that will have bowl like pads on each side. The headphones are designed for comfort so people who are using it can expect that they will have nice looking headphones that can be nice to wear for a long period of time. One notable thing about the whole headphones is the fact that each pair is assembled by hand. Why would you not want it, after you have learned this fact?
The sound of these headphones are actually good given the fact that they are considered to be cheaper than the other headphones that you will find right now. The bass sounds of the headphones are deeper so you will not have any issues with songs that come with a lot of bass. There are more details that you will begin to hear as compared to other models that may be within the same price range.
Features of the Product
It is important to get to know what you can possibly get with the use of these headphones such as the following:
- Foldable – Having to bring this around from one place to another will not be an issue because this can easily be folded and placed inside your bag.
- On Ear Headphones – This means that you do not need to place this directly on your ear canal just to hear the music. You can just place it on your ear and you can already listen to your songs well.
- Swiveling Heads – This will help ensure maximum comfort to the wearer of the headphones.
- American Made – If you are very particular about this, you know that you will not have any problems with this product as this is American made.
- Great Sound Quality : If you would compare it to other headphones that are within the same price range, you can be sure that this is the best one that you will get. You can expect to have a great time listening with the use of these headphones.
- Retro Looks : If you are into vintage looking pieces that seem to be highly popular at present time, you know that you will not have any issues with the looks of these headphones even if you would use them often.
- Affordable : It should be reiterated that they are very affordable especially of the type of features that they can give.
- Sound Can Be Heard by Others : – If in case you are going to use this while you are traveling or when you are out of the house, the sound may leak out. At the same time, this is not effective in blocking outside sounds probably because of its design.
Pros and Cons of the Product
Getting to know the pros and cons of any product is always important because this is when you will get to decide if something is right for you or not. Do you think that you will be happy with what this product can offer? Know more about its pros and cons now.
It is evident that even if there are some issues that come with this product when it comes to the design and how it is a bit high maintenance when being brought from one place to another, the quality of the sound that you are going to get from these headphones will be hard to find elsewhere especially for its low price. If you are not the type who is looking for a closed headphones or if you do not find noise isolation feature important then Grado Prestige Series SR80e may be the right product that will give you what you need.